PDA

View Full Version : hey i feel like dying

co-okie
21-02-09, 23:55
hey, this is really hard for me to talk about but i really feel seriously depressed and its got to the stage where i feel like killing myself. help please!

Katie27jt
22-02-09, 00:35
IT might seem like a good idea right now, but Im sure if you sat and thought about it there would be friends and family devastated if you did.
If you want to talk more please feel free to PM me
Things are never as bad as they seem in your head
xx

PHOBIA MAN
22-02-09, 01:37
You'll find a lot of support here, but ultimately you need to see your doc, there's no need for any embarrassment he get's this all the time, he's used to it (I know I'm a therapist!) after all you don't want this all the time, do you?
"suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" I wish I could take credit for this saying, but I can't, but it's true isn't it?
The people you leave behind have a lifetime of guilty feelings, wondering if they should have spotted something, or could have done something, I'm sure you don't want this for your loved ones, do you?
Get the help, and choose life!!

jadeyjade
22-02-09, 01:40
dont do it, it is totally not worth it xx

Surgical1969
22-02-09, 01:57
Time to call the doc Co-okie. There are a thousand different ways to approach your problems. It may seem very bad right now but THINGS WILL GET BETTER. I suffered from depression and anxiety myself chronically for years. I am all better now as you will be. God loves you.

mickh555
22-02-09, 02:38
I,ve had two people i,ve known commit suicide.Its nothing like when people die of natural causes and you can come to terms with it.It leaves you in a state of shock with terrible guilt and regret that you never get over .I know you have had some serious s**t happen to you but put those thoughts out of your mind.Your still young and one day all the crap will be a distant memory.Take care,Mick.

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

gofishing
22-02-09, 03:43
Co-okie,

Hang in there, I had been there. I know how you feel...the suicidal thought was the scariet thing for me.

Please read my story, if you have time :
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43558
(I provide link, because i understand even this web site may cause you stress and fear)

What I did, I surrenderred to Jesus, called a faithful christian friend, asked a support, and he recommended Rick Warren's Book, Purpose Driven Life. His wife also went through life-threantening situation, she was saved too by Jesus. Try 40 days to read it. Wait at least for 40 days before doing anything terrible. I don't know the church situation in UK, but try to attend church too if you can. [Athesit Ads seems to be everywhere in UK, but How can you "Stop Worrying, and Enjoy Your life" even wihout Peace in mind. They don't understand.]

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed. [Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)]

bishops
22-02-09, 13:23
Hang on in bud, it can and will get better you have friends on here to talk to you dont let it beat you. Go and see you doc when you explain how you feel they will really help big time belive me.

i hate panicking
22-02-09, 13:39
Please don't do it...it's not worth it believe me!:weep:

Just think of your family and the people who care about you:bighug1:

shortstuff
22-02-09, 14:17
I echo what others have said - see your doc, you can overcome this!

I have had two bad depressive bouts and planned my suicide thoroughly in one of these. I am so pleased I never went through with it. There are many people you can talk to, many alternatives. I know that none of them seem like enough, but to reach out on here is a start.

Live one day at a time, you never know which day will be the day you feel at peace with yourself and want to really live. That day will happen - make sure you're around to enjoy it.

Love and hugs

Nic

:hugs:

Yvonne
22-02-09, 14:34
Please go and see your doctor. Are you on any meds? This illness can make you feel like giving up but y ou mustn't. You hang in there and get to see the gp and let us know how you get on.

PHOBIA man: I know you're a therapist. Any chance of coming up with some mp3 downloads or some good advice for us all. Please do let us know won't you.

co-okie
22-02-09, 14:39
thank you everyone, i dbt know if ill see my doctor, im a sort of suffer on my own person. it just feels like all the people who did at once love me... dont anymore. and i feel like no one will miss me, it'l just be "another one".

i feel alittle bettter today,but still suicidal, i really do want to move on and find that place where i... belongin life, but i dont think i ever will, iv never really belonged in this worl before, and i dnt know if i ever will.

thank you all.

xxx

i hate panicking
22-02-09, 14:48
Hi co-ookie

I'm sure you'll be missed for sure!
There are days when i feel really down but then i pick myself back up again
Everyone belongs somewhere in life and you do too:D

Please pm me if your feeling lonely....i suffer from panic attacks which really gets me down but nothing is worth taking you own life.

shortstuff
22-02-09, 16:18
I like your signature
"To the world your just one person, but to one person you could be the world,"

I think its very apt for how you are feeling right now. Depression clouds judgement and hides the faces of those who care the most about us. You really ARE the world to at least one person :)

Liverbird67
22-02-09, 19:33
Please don't do anything daft hun, there is always light at the end of the tunnel even if its a blooming long one and the light is smaller than a pinprick at the time.

Remember this little quote I picked up a while back

"Suicide is usually a very permanent solution to a temporary problem"

(even if temporary seems to be going on forever, it feels like that in depression)

Lots of love

Debbie

PS
Ifyou think no one will miss you when you are gone try missing a payment of something.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX