PDA

View Full Version : Blood - maybe just for the ladies!! PLease answer

EmmaJane
22-02-09, 10:41
Hi,

Im not sure how to put this, but on and off for years I have had bleeding when going to the toilet. Not in stools, only bright red on the tissue. I also get quite itchy, especially when my period is around.

The other day, while on my period, i noticed I had a mark on the back of my knickers. Was studyiny and studying, thinking it was blood from anus. Still not sure only very slight. Now i keep focusing on that. It was a very light brown or reddish ( hard to tell ).

I have been to toilet on a number of occasions since then, there is no blood on paper or in stools at all. Infact nothing at all. Im worried aout thes couple of little marks on my knickers.

Has anyone else had this and if it was serious, wold it of carried on now, if I was bleeding from the bottom, without going to the toilet???

Thanks all

Emaa
22-02-09, 13:55
If it was serious, there would have been more blood than that. Also, you'd keep finding blood there.

With you being on your period at the time I really don't think there is anything to worry about. It's possible a little bit of blood just worked it's way back there [:

ali8385
28-06-09, 13:21
Hi Emma,

Did you ever find the answer to your post?

I have just discovered the same, the tiniest amount of blood on the back of my knickers, not on period and not due until next week. No pain, fine when wipe etc. etc. (sorry if TMI!) The amount was just like if you were to dab a spot! Arrgghhhh the worst thing for a HA sufferer!

I would appreciate any experience of this.

Many Thanks,

Ali x

faith
28-06-09, 13:54
there are lots of blood vessels down there wait a week to see if it all heals up

Stressed32
28-06-09, 15:21
If it makes you feel any better I am on day 23 and should not start until day 28 and there was some blood for me yesterday and today. Not enough to say I've started early, and only there when I wiped this morning and a few spot in my panties. So, I think sometimes, a little blood before your period is normal.