PDA

View Full Version : had baby 14 weeks ago - bleed when wear tight jeans - worried!

brucey
22-02-09, 11:09
I had my second child by planned c-section 14 weeks ago. The c-section went well with no complications and a healthy baby

I stopped bleeding around 8 weeks. Last week (at 14 weeks) I wore my pre-pregnancy jeans which are still very tight on me. I then had some bleeding for a day or so, red blood for a day followed by brown blood. As I had just stopped breast feeding, I thought this was the return of my period.

I wore the jeans again today and the same thing has happened. This time there was no red blood, just some very light brown blood

I am very worried this is the sign of something serious. Does anyone else have any experience of this?

Thankfully, I had a smear test when my baby was 12 weeks old and that was totally normal. Also, apparently, I have had a very slight prolapse - could this be the cause?

I want to stop worrying and enjoy my baby - please help

june
22-02-09, 11:29
Sorry - Can't really advise on this - you should discuss with your health visiter / doctor. Probably nothing to worry about but medical advice would be better for your peace of mind.
Best wishes
june

brucey
22-02-09, 11:46
PS - and the way my head works, I think that I must have a tumour in my ovary or uterous that bleeds when it is squeezed by my tight jeans

june
22-02-09, 11:54
Sorry - I had to smile at that remark:ohmy:
That is just how my mind works too:ohmy:
june

honeybee3939
22-02-09, 13:16
Hi Brucy

Some good advice from June and Tetley, i would give the health visitor a call to put your mind at ease.

It can take a long time for the body to get back to normal after having a baby. My kids are grown up now but remember having bleeding on and off for many months after my pregnancy. so i wouldnt worry hun its probably everything getting back to normal again.

I wouldnt wear your jeans if it only happens in those circumstances, maybe wear loose fitting clothes till things settle down and you have had a word with the health visitor.

Many congratulations on your new baby too, make most of it because they grow so quick!

Love and hugs
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx
xxxxx

i hate panicking
22-02-09, 14:55
Hi brucy,

I had the same thing also had a caesarean and a placental abruption and i bled for months had a smear and that was clear also.
Got told by the docs that everything was fine,but if you are worried see your doc anyway :)