PDA

View Full Version : Not again....Please help

Rebecca
20-07-05, 14:05
So here I am again ya'll....my anxiety had stopped for awhile. But of course it comes back.

My sister had to have her gall bladder removed the other day, and now im worried I will have the same problem.

I have found myself stressing over a vacation im going on next month, money, etc.

I feel sick.... I feel like my throat is closing up on me, like I can't take deep breaths. I have had these feelings before but worry so much, even though I have had them before.

My head feels light, kinda like a dull headache and I just feel crappy.

Please someone shed some light. I am sick of not being able to take deep breaths. I need to relax but can not do so.

I am worried that im going to get some kinda illness and have to cancel my trip.
Gah when will this ever stop?

Rebecca

seh1980
20-07-05, 14:43
hi Rebecca,

All your worries are just in your head. It's just the anxiety taking a situation and twisting it into something it isn't..Have you tried any relaxation CDs? They really help with breathing and relaxation..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
20-07-05, 15:06
Rebecca

Take each issue seperately and rationalize it out fully instead of seeing them all as a huge generic pile of worries

Gall bladder - not hereditary - lots of symptoms. You'd know if you were brewing it

Holiday - already committed to it so have to make do with what money you do have- you can fill in the details as appropriate

Sick/ throat/ breath/lightheaded/ headache - some of most common 3 anxiety symptoms.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm

You are not ill and I hope you enjoy your holiday

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?