PDA

View Full Version : Hey People!

whyrez
22-02-09, 14:30
Yes yes all you other prangheads out there lol.

My name is Josh, I'm a 19 year old music producer from the UK, who suffers from general anxiety, specifically health anxiety... I think sometimes I could even class it as paranoia as it does effect the decisions I make!

Anyway, I am very pleased to become a member of this forum and community as I've had counseling in the past which helped temporarily but I am coming to forget what I've been told... So I'm hoping me joining this will help me to put myself back on track and ultimately, get on with my life!

My main worry is cancer, everywhere I go and look it's staring you in the face and it's got to be the worst disease ever. I hate the thought of dying young, it scares the actual s**t out of me!

Do you ever think about growing old enough to play chess with your grandchildren? This is where I want to be lol.

Sometimes I really wish I could be the person I used to be before the anxiety started... I used to be so confident is everything, especially life...

Anyway, would love to chat to anyone about anything so leave me a reply on this thread and hopefully I'll be notified by email so I can chat to some people :winks:

Take care all, stay safe!

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

sunshine-lady
22-02-09, 22:53
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
23-02-09, 00:22
Hi Josh, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:39
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx