PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Inso
22-02-09, 21:34
Hey,

I've recently been experiencing horrible anxiety symptoms and found this site through google. Hoping to find some general information and possibly get some help from others who have been though similar stuff to what I am now. I'm 21 years old and a final year university student, so this stuff is really getting in the way of my life.

Couple of questions, its a rather big forum. :)

I'm thinking of making a thread detailing all the stuff I've been through and how it could have contributed towards this sudden anxiety episode lately since I'm trying to figure out the root cause of it all, would that be suitable on this board? Also is there any part of the forum that deals with drugs and anxiety? I'm a former heavy cannabis user, only just recently stopped, and feel this could have contributed.

Anyway hope to get some assistance with all this here, talk to you all soon. :)

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

sunshine-lady
22-02-09, 22:49
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

lorac
23-02-09, 11:35
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

Patty
23-02-09, 12:15
Hi Inso, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:37
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx