PDA

View Full Version : new here....but not new to panic attacks

xboxer1994
23-02-09, 05:02
:welcome:hey everyone im 14 i have had panic attacks for about 3 years im a happy person and not really under a lot of stress but but i had them for 3 years and honstely thought it was just me going insane i had no idea they were a thing other people had.i go to school and its hard cause im so scared that ill have a attack and then i end up having one. there horible i honeslty wish everyone that i know could have one panic attack just so they know what its like. im glad i found this fourm cause i think you all share my pain.:yesyes:

lorac
23-02-09, 11:20
Hi

Welcome to the site, glad you found us. I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Patty
23-02-09, 12:18
Hi xboxer1994, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

sunshine-lady
23-02-09, 22:57
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:33
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx