PDA

View Full Version : hi cal just joined

cal46
23-02-09, 13:14
:) hi im cal im 46 just joined this site hoping to get some help im from devon and have sufferd panic attacks for about twenty years of and on, seem not to be able to get rid of them and at the moment feeling i need some help so maybe life can be better, looking forward to speaking and hopfully finding help on this site i hope we all get better soon cal :hugs: x

Veronica H
23-02-09, 13:25
:welcome: to NMP Cal. you will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

Patty
23-02-09, 14:32
Hi Cal, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

Vanilla Sky
23-02-09, 18:18
Hi Cal, youv found the right place to get support and understanding. I to have had anxiety of and on for a number of years, i feel i am getting on top of it again, and this site has helped me, you do feel as if your not so alone, maybe see you in chat sometime soon, Welcome! Love Paige x

lorac
23-02-09, 18:40
Hi Cal

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

suzy-sue
23-02-09, 21:14
Welcome to N.M.P.:welcome: Im sure youll find lots of help and support here .Nice to meet you. luv sue

sunshine-lady
23-02-09, 22:52
Hi Cal and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

bluesparkle
23-02-09, 23:23
hello cal
welcome to nmp :welcome:
have a really good look around , you will get loads of advice and make some good friends here.
where abouts in devon are you from . . . love it down there.
rach

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:32
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx