PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Little Miss Anxious
23-02-09, 13:53
I just thought I would say hello as I only found your site yesterday. I am one of life's worriers, always have been, always will be - my mum always says I would worry if I could find nothing to worry about !! I'm 35 years old & most of the time can keep the irrational side of my fretting in control, apart from one particular issue that has brought me to this site. I hope I am taking positive steps to deal with my little problem before it gets out of hand. I already feel much better knowing I am not the only person who lets what is percieved by many as a 'small issue' get out of proportion in my head !! Anyway, i will stop rambling on now, so Hello Everyone, I hope to gain alot from being here :yahoo: ! xx

Patty
23-02-09, 14:35
Hi Little Miss Anxious, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

Jay21
23-02-09, 14:43
Hey Miss Anxious,
Welcome to nmp. I've got some great support from this site, i'm sure you will too. Best wishes for the future, you've already made a great start in joining up.
Much love, Jay Xx

sunshine-lady
23-02-09, 22:55
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:35
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx