PDA

View Full Version : My vision problem and how I cured the relief

shaunyboi69
23-02-09, 16:10
Just been to the optician and they said I have perfect eyesight, and they said it probably is anxiety related.

Before I went I felt really ill and sick and thought omg I really don't feel good I am convinced it is something deadly serious.

After all the tests he said there was nothing wrong and suddenly I felt a massive relief taking off my shoulders.

It is hard to believe how much anxiety can bring out physica symptoms and convince that you are dying.

I have been housebound for 2 weeks and 2day was the first time I got out to town and I felt great my vision still plays tricks. But i think it is a mixture of lack of sleep and being anxious 24/7 lol.

Just to say that symptoms can appear through worrying. it has taken me 2 weeks to feel a bit better and I am confident that my confidence will rise up again.

I said but my vision feels like I am in a dream and cannot focus properly and it is so frustrating because I have never had a problem with my eyes.

I just want to know how long it will take for the dream like state will disapear.

If anyone has had the same issue give me some feedback:yesyes:

i hate panicking
23-02-09, 17:32
Well i'm glad you went to the opticians it's amazing the relieve to hear that nothing is wrong:)

Like I said in my last post i have panic attacks and your eyes are affected as well, at one point i thought I was going mad:wacko:

shaunyboi69
23-02-09, 18:50
Yer man i know I also thought I was going off my rocker.

Alexy
23-02-09, 21:18
What exactly as up with your vision?
atm im finding that i kind of have difficultly focusing, and things seem blurrier, im really worried i have a brain tumour or something:S I too went for an eye test,and got told i had 'perfect vision'..but that was a few months ago:S

shaunyboi69
24-02-09, 11:16
yer man I have had it for 2 weeks. I think it stays there when you get worried. It goes away wen you stop thinking about it.

No doubt I still have it. It is the same, my eyesight is perfect but i feel like I am in a dream world. It is hard to ignore.

They do feel out of focus. I noticed I got it the day when I was so anxious and paranoid that something was wrong with me.

I have had it ever since and it makes me anxious even more lol.

I'm sure when i get less nervous it will improve. Also I have been having insomnia about it which probably doesn't help.