PDA

View Full Version : my first fluoxetine

newuser
23-02-09, 17:49
Hello Everyone,
I have just taken my first fluoxetine tablet. I have been strugling with family life and work have just pushed me to the limit !! I have had depression before and have coped with citalopram but have been off it for about 5 months and now can recognise the signs of dep coming back !!.
I am a little wary as I have read some threads but I am willing to have a go ! x

Jemmasizzy
23-02-09, 22:20
hey newuser,
I've just taken my sixth tablet so we are both in the same boat here , i hope you feel better soon,

XJX:hugs:

ley
23-02-09, 23:16
hiya im also on fluoxetine 20 days in would ave been ok but messed up by moving from morning til evening which made me not sleep yuck so am now trying to go back to the morning. side effects come back but not so bad, abit of sickness, headachy and very tired now.hope ur ok on them hugs ley

rachie34
28-04-09, 22:35
hi,
i've just took my 1st prozac tablet today+like you i'm a bit scared! i notice you posted your note in feb. how are you getting on now?

MysticAnn
05-05-09, 15:13
Hi, I have been on fluoxetine for about 8 weeks now, I was on Citalopram last year but they made me hyper anxious and I had to come off them. Now on Fluoextine and to be honest they have been brilliant, felt the effects on the first day!! now doing ok, have the odd moment but they are few and far between, thank god!! xxx

pieball86
04-06-09, 13:19
todays my first day on prozac no side effects yet, was on citalopram for years but they dont work for me anymore