PDA

View Full Version : FW: I went out

Sue K with 5
20-07-05, 22:26
Yesterday I went out!

now I know this sounds really daft but I cried before I left the house, and I spoke to Trac before I left, but I knew I had to face it and the imense relief when I returned home was fantastic, I was on a high all day.

Not only did I go to the appointment at work, but I also went to sainsburies for 15 mins.

The funny thing was I was standing in the queue in sainsburies thinking I wanna get out of her, and the owmen in front of me had a punnet of plums which had no price on, the young girl at the till called a supervisor and I too had a punnet so I handed her the packet and told her to use mine. I was so desperate to get out of their, I eventually said to the women on the till quite politely er excuse me can you do me a favour, can you please speed it up I am agoraphonic and want to get out of here quick, she ended up laughing with me and I became totally relaxed. This mad me even happier that not only had I achieved being out, but I managed to turn my fear around to something positive.

I was so proud of myself!

now I know this is going to be a long haul but I made one major leap and it goes to show we can beat this bugger at times

so dont ever give up because I dont intend to

Sue with 5

scknight

EmmaJane
20-07-05, 22:39
Well done Sue,

Im so proud of you.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

sal
20-07-05, 23:49
Hi Sue

You deserve a big pat on the back for that and you did really well once out.

Hold onto how well you have done and you should be really proud of yourself.

You have done great and deserve all the congrats we can give you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Meg
21-07-05, 00:12
Brilliant Susan

What a great step forward . Many congratulations

Repeat that same outing very soon

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
21-07-05, 00:37
Well done Sue. That was a great step forward.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
21-07-05, 08:53
Well Done Sue that's Ace. Keep up the good work!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

tattybear
21-07-05, 09:19
Well Done Sue!!

You should be very proud of yourself ...You did it!! [Yeah!]

Lke Meg says, repeat it again soon...you've done it once and you can do it again :)

Tatty B xx

Piglet
21-07-05, 09:21
Hi Sue

Your post had me chuckling - love the bit about telling the assistant you were agoraphobic (I'm going to try that too).

Well done - I'm with you all the way on this one!!

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Sax
21-07-05, 13:55
:D lol@plums! and don't say you are daft!

Sue you know i'm really proud of you, i've already said but got to keep saying it because of just how well you did.

Mega stuff and yes you know now you can beat this bugger LOL! You have such a way with words! no messing!

Take care[:I]

Sax xx

kairen
21-07-05, 14:46
Well done Sue, im so pleased you managed it, hold onto those thoughts, and do it again soon,

:D

kairen x

MardyBum
21-07-05, 15:24
well done can you feel the self pride its great keep that high in your mind and focus!

well done

Mcched
24-07-05, 16:59
Wow Sue

That is fantastic!!!!!!!! Great results!!!!!

Nikki

nomorepanic
24-07-05, 19:34
Sue

I must have missed this post the other day!

A big well done on doing it. It will get easier each time you do it so don't be afraid of the feelings that you had as they may be there the next time and the time after but in time you will start to feel better about it.

Well done you and lovely to talk to you tonight.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"