PDA

View Full Version : A Day in my life.

kath135
23-02-09, 23:14
A Day In The Life Of Me.

If it's not the chest Pains the Arm ache or the shoulder pain then it's the pins and needles. If it's not a Brain Tumor, Stroke, Blindness, Deafness or mouth cancer then it's heart attack and lung cancer.
Moving down the body.. If it's not a blood clot in my leg then it must be the Gout or the ingrowing toe nails problem that requires my foot to be removed. If am not suffering from dizzinness,Breathing problems or swollowing problems. Then I'm probably ASLEEP.:wacko:
But not without the tremors or the jolts naturally.

When I put it writing I feel very silly but tomorrow I will have one or all the above.:blush:

Cico
23-02-09, 23:18
A Day In The Life Of Me.

If it's not the chest Pains the Arm ache or the shoulder pain then it's the pins and needles. If it's not a Brain Tumor, Stroke, Blindness, Deafness or mouth cancer then it's heart attack and lung cancer.
Moving down the body.. If it's not a blood clot in my leg then it must be the Gout or the ingrowing toe nails problem that requires my foot to be removed. If am not suffering from dizzinness,Breathing problems or swollowing problems. Then I'm probably ASLEEP.:wacko:
But not without the tremors or the jolts naturally.

When I put it writing I feel very silly but tomorrow I will have one or all the above.:blush:

I am pretty much the same and it's getting to the stage where I am becoming so tired of it. I can't put up with this constant worrying about cancer or any other serious illness.

I have been on medication, seen Psychologists, tried to change my diet, now I have a 'Positive Mental Training' CD to try but nothing seems to work.

I listened to the CD there and was nodding off to sleep when my left leg (the one which I posted about earlier) jolted and woke me up. Now I am worrying again. :weep:

I feel pathetic at times about this.

mandie
23-02-09, 23:55
Hi Kath

I know just what u mean, i could of written your post.

:hugs: mandie x

Tarsh
24-02-09, 08:02
I can so relate to your post!!!

manmoor
24-02-09, 08:04
I'm another can fully relate to this post :hugs: xxx