PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

marfen
24-02-09, 10:04
Hi there

I've been lurking for quite awhile now so I thought it was about time I registered! I've suffered from Health Anxiety for a few years now and recently I've found that coming on here instead of googling my symptoms has been a lot more helpful to me, so thank you to everyone! I just wish that I'd discovered this place a lot sooner.

Patty
24-02-09, 11:02
Hi Marfen, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

marfen
24-02-09, 16:29
Thank you both for the warm welcome. :hugs: I'm feeling a tad better about things already actually, although I know I've got a long way to go to shake the anxiety off. I think just having a voice and sharing your thoughts with other people really helps.

sunshine-lady
24-02-09, 23:43
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support, so much better that Googling. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Lynnann
25-02-09, 03:45
Hi Marfen,

Welcome to NMP, as sunshine said you will find this site a lot more helpful than googling and you will make some good friends along your road to recovery

Lynnann

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:24
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

marfen
25-02-09, 14:52
Thanks everyone!