PDA

View Full Version : yuk yuk yuk yuk

KOKO23CAT
24-02-09, 14:16
hi guys.
i've had a stomach bug since saturday back end mostly, (nice) its worst in the mornings when its really bad the only way i can stop my stomach cramping is to get in a hot bath (not convinient with 2 small kids) i've had anxiety long enough not to be worrying about cancer etc . . . (not much anyway lol) What concerns me most is that this is the start of some horrible IBS or something and i'm going to spend the rest of my life stuck on th loo every morning. Daft i know as both my kids have had this bug and recovered fine. its just that when i woke up this morning it was almost like i was waiting for it to start. i do suffer from ibs but its always been mainly constipation and headaches (especially in the left side of my head at the back)
i'm sure this will clear up ina couple of days . . . ! i think because i'v not left the house since friday because of the trots i'm going a bit crazy lol

happy pancake day!

i hate panicking
24-02-09, 14:21
Oh dear not good :blush: especially when you have two small children, I have two small children and it's a nightmare when I'm ill.

I'm sure it will clear up soon:)

sunshine-lady
24-02-09, 22:55
I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. When we get bugs like this it starts our mind racing.

Hope you and your kids are feeling better very soon.

take care xxx