PDA

View Full Version : Who wakes up with Anxiety?

mabelina
24-02-09, 14:16
As soon as my eyes are open the anxiety kicks in but i dont even know why. I get so annoyed with myself and tell myself to grow up. Im sick to death of leaving this thing ruin my life.

i hate panicking
24-02-09, 14:26
Hi Mabelina,

I know exactly how you feel only mine comes on at night as soon as the children are in bed,It's a complete nightmare!:weep:

Lotte
24-02-09, 15:08
I can totally relate. I get fed up with the GP here asking me if and when I have panic attacks and have to say that I get about 5 seconds of no panic when I wake up then like a wave the panic symptoms begin, uuuurgh.

You are not alone with this problem.

Lotte

marfen
24-02-09, 16:24
I wake up feeling anxious too. In fact mornings are the worst part of the day for me. Sometimes it feels like I've woken from a bad dream even though I haven't.

bluegirl09
24-02-09, 16:59
i wake up and feel anxious its worse if i just lie there in bed going over things in my mind so i get up put some toast on and a cuppa im generally okay when im not laying there thinking

sue681
24-02-09, 17:13
I hate waking up,worse part of my day,i dread it !

faith
24-02-09, 17:40
I feel bad when I wake up too I have arthrittis too Sometimes I think I cannot cope at all but I listen to Lbc radio and try to get my thinking to calm down and often I do cope with the day and sometimes I cope well so mornings are no indicator of how things are really going to be that day but I agree it feels awful first thing