Everyone else suffered from bodily symptoms like this :

Tight band around the head, feeling of pressure

Dry, tired eyes

Kinda spaced out feeling

Head rushes

neck/shoulder tension

Face/head pain, plus shooting pains in head, only lasts a second or 2

Feeling sick

I get these symptoms even when I'm not anxious it's 100% worse when I am.

Is this all normal?????

Hollytree (dazed and confused)

lioness7
24-02-09, 21:34
I suffer from everyone of the symptoms you've describe and also get them all the time...literally, every second of every day :( and yes, they're even worse when i'm very anxious!

Hollytree
24-02-09, 21:40
Hey thanks for your reply, I seem to get these symptoms all the time, well on/off, drives me mad. It seems that the way my body reacts to anxiety has got worse over the years, and I have suffered with HA for over 20 years. It seems to be at it's worst now, and lasts longer!!!!
I feel like i am falling apart. At the moment the spaced out feeling is the one that really worries me, as my thoughts go crazy thinking its something far worse!

lioness7
24-02-09, 21:42
I know how you feel...I feel trapped. Some days I try to adopt a careless attitude towards it, like "Oh well, it's life, get over it, nothing's wrong" but I always have thoughts of "I'm dying" in the back of my mind...I'm sorry you've been suffering so long, anxiety is a relatively new issue for me - about half a year of on/off suffering of such symptoms...I'm trying so hard to get over it but it's so restricting.