PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

sky222
25-02-09, 00:18
Found this site this morning as I was googling symptoms again. I was quite beside myself again but something stopped me and I began to read the topics listed here. As I read I begain to realise I was reading about my life in print and for the first time someone had pulled out of my head the things I had been trying to explain for years. It was like reading a mirror of your own life. To say I could relate was an understatment. I started to smile for the first time inwhat seemed like forever then I actually started to laugh out loud then it all hit me and I cryed and cryed. I am not alone, I am not crazy, and there may just be a answer out there after all..THANKYOU.

Lynnann
25-02-09, 03:37
Hi sky222,

Welcome to NMP, it is always a relief to find others that understand and you will find lots of people here that do. You will make some good friends here and recieve some great support and advice along your road to recovery.

Lynnann

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:26
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
26-02-09, 13:27
Hi Sky222, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Veronica H
26-02-09, 17:42
:welcome: Sky222. You will find many answers here. This is a friendly supportive forum. Glad you have joined.

Veronica

sunshine-lady
26-02-09, 22:49
Hi Sky222 and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx