PDA

View Full Version : Hi newbie from Hull

ohdannyboy
25-02-09, 02:09
Hi i have just joined the site and thought i should say a little about myself.

My name is Danny i am 26 years old from Hull. I have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety disorder on and off and on again since i was 13/14. I have also suffered with ocd something i hope is now behind me. i have recently being having panic attacks again quite badly and decided to join this forum to meet people who understand.

From what i have read on here really takes me back to when my panic was at its worst, at one point i couldnt leave my house and i was taking high doses of medication, i also saw many people from psychologists to therapists ect and have been so low that i didnt know how to cope.

I thought my anxiety was mainly behind me although i have never really fully got over panic attacks i tend to get to a level i feel comfortable with and stay there, but as ive said above recently i have been having bad attacks again.

sorry i have gone on a bit but thought someone may like to know and i have been a sufferer for a long time so i may be able to help someone out with something. so if you feel like you want to chat or think you are going through something simliar send me a message i allways have time to chat or send me your msn.

Thanks Danny

Lynnann
25-02-09, 03:34
Hi Danny,

Welcome to NMP, I am sure you will be a great asset to the site and make some good friends here along your road to recovery

Lynnann

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:27
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
26-02-09, 13:30
Hi Danny, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

Veronica H
26-02-09, 17:39
:welcome: Danny. glad you have found us.

Veronica

rob-ski
26-02-09, 18:16
Hi Danny

New to this site to!

Like to chat to you more if ok?

Take care
Rob

Ross
26-02-09, 19:46
Hi Danny, and welcome to NMP.

Great City you hail from.

Mon the Tigers.

sunshine-lady
26-02-09, 22:48
Hi Danny and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx