PDA

View Full Version : i'm glad to be here

nonon
25-02-09, 04:09
hi everyone...i am very happy to have found this website....i'm currently experiencing the same things that you do and it's nice to know that i am not alone...these past few months my panic attack had become more frequent...i haven't had any psychiatric treatment yet because i was thinking that i could handle this myself...i have been this way for the past 5 years...but in site of the recent events i have decided to consult someone over the weekend...and i'm sooooo glad that i also found this website where people with similar problems like me are gathering and talking about their experiences and helping each other towards the road to recovery.

i am looking forward to help and be helped on this website.

thanks everyone...^_^

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:23
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
26-02-09, 13:13
Hi Nonon, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

sunshine-lady
26-02-09, 22:57
Hi and welcome to NMP

Pleased that you have found us. I am sure that you will like it here as there is so much help, suppot and information. Chat is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

lorac
27-02-09, 13:57
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Lynnann
28-02-09, 12:25
Hi Nonon,

:welcome: to NMP you will find this site a great source of advice and support and make some good friends along your journey to recovery.

Lynnann:flowers:

nonon
06-03-09, 01:48
Thank You everyone...^_^

hope to chat and get to know you all...^_^

so far, the information in this site has really helped me...i found myself a counselor and i have been doing some changes in my life....i continued making what i love most (making works of art), and it helped lessen the attacks because it has served as an outlet for me. i also went to the mall where there are a lot of people and i lasted more than an hour there without an attack...^_^

so far, so good for me....i know it will take more time before i can full recover from this but right now i'm trying my best to get there...^_^

i hate panicking
06-03-09, 01:49
:welcome: nonon

nonon
06-03-09, 01:53
@ i hate panicking: Thanks...^_^

kittykat
06-03-09, 08:50
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice on here and a good chatroom as well , take care xx