PDA

View Full Version : miss u all

darkphantom
21-07-05, 13:36
Hi
im going to see my friend leo today and im really looking forward to it, cant wait to see her, and we will have some fun. and i know she will look after me.
only thing that scares me is the night time, as im not coping with that at the min and thats when i do silly things.
so i am going to miss you all very much especially my friends who have been really helping me these last few days .
im not going to have computor and that scares me cause you wont be there if i need you.
i know leo will be there it just the more people i got the safer i feel.
gona miss u all, will you still love me
take care
and you all be good for me
i be thinking bout you all
love you
susie
i have my moby with me

leo05
21-07-05, 13:48
hey no fear we can check net during day

and i is always hear ok i will be with you till late anyway k so divent worry

tattybear
21-07-05, 14:00
HI Susie,

I am sure you and leanne willhave a lovely time and will get up to lots of fun stuff so hopfuly you'll be so tired that you'll just wanna sleep a t nite!

Hold on to all the good thoughts you have and waht a great weekend you will have.

Tatty B xx

Barb
21-07-05, 14:24
Have a lovely day with Leanne, dont worry she will take care of you and we will be here when you come back.

Have fun

Barb xxx

leo05
21-07-05, 15:23
yeah we are going to have so much fun we'll be exausted lol

pinkscrumpy
21-07-05, 17:15
Have a fab time u 2

We will wait to hear what u get up to.

Lots of love

Mandie

MANDIE XX

leo05
25-07-05, 16:06
hi susie hope you had good time and hope you get your new legs soon

we only walk about 5 maye 6 miles wasn't much and it was all at a snails pace lol

oh susie do you love the tatse of water now

it could be your new hobbie WALKING over BRIDGES while drinking WATER? what you think?

Meg
25-07-05, 22:18
Glad you had a good weekend

Did you play pool too ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

darkphantom
25-07-05, 23:21
Ha Ha lea, it was more like 10 miles, even the hotel kept moving further away as i got nearer it :D
no i never want to see another bottle of water as long as i live, and as for walking over bridges drinking water better idea how bout walking over bridges while kicking leas butt [Yeah!]:D:D:D
I had the best time ever thanks lea xxx
luvs ya
susie xxxxxx

sal
26-07-05, 01:02
So pleased you both had a great weekend.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

leo05
26-07-05, 16:20
yeah meg we did play pool and susie cheated even when i helped her

susie no the hotel did not move but maybe nxt time it will lol

sal we had cool time and now susie loves water bridges snakes eels may still take 12 hours for her to get here

oh nearly forgot cheats at pool