PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Eyeball

SherpaReynolds
25-02-09, 13:29
Hello,

I've been suffering from anxiety for around 2 years but the other day it just stopped and I actually felt well for the first time since before it all began. Originally I was having worries about chest pains and my heart. However now it seems to have moved to my head and yesturday my eye started going weird. To start with I couldn't see peoples faces if I looked at them and then I got this crazy psychedelic squigly guy wriggling in the top of my vision, even when my eye's were closed. Of course I did get anxious and my vision did get cloudy and my heart started racing a bit, so I put that down to anxiety but its the initial symptons that I dont like.

Anyhow I washed my eye out and ended up heading to my friends. The squigly thing went and I just felt a bit dizzy and have had slight pressure in my head since.

Im not as anxious about it as I used to get with other pains (as I've learnt to control it for the most part), but I really don't want to go back to the doctors if I don't have to and can deal with it so was kind of hoping for some reasurance...if anyone has any :) Does anyone ever get like this/represnet similar symptons?

reallyfedup
25-02-09, 13:57
similar thing happened to me years ago and I freaked. Its the visual disturbance of migraine. Can be with or without a headache. Starts in the outer corner of
my eye then it gets bigger , bright flashing and blind spot, then it subsides,....if I lie down and close my eyes it passes after 20 to 40 minutes. Sound like what you had? I went to opticians x