PDA

View Full Version : New Member

KLOPPERS
25-02-09, 13:38
:lisa:We do I start? Been searching all over for someone that knows what I deal with and then came upon this site.

My attacks started November 2008. I have three children and trying to raise then and coping with my attacks has been one long nightmare. I do however believe that with the help of God I will be able to get through this.

Feeling that I am going to die of an heart attack to thinking I have cancer and all sorts of other problems. Struggling to swallow, pains all over my body. Since November I have been to the doctors once a week. The bills is getting more and still I do not feel better. Every day something else is wrong. I keep on believing and praying to get better.

I know I will. Now that I am were people knows how I feel and what I talk about, it will get better.

Riette

sunshine-lady
25-02-09, 14:38
Hi and welcome to NMP

Sorry to hear that things are bad for you at the moment, but I am pleased to say that you have found the right place.

There is a lot of support, information and help here. Chat is a great place to make new friends

xxx

valleybear
25-02-09, 15:03
Hi and welcome! You will find people here very helpful and supportive and there is lots of reassurance and advice.:welcome:

Veronica H
25-02-09, 16:43
:welcome: to nmp. glad you have found us. Many here understand what you are going through and it will get better.

Veronica

suzy-sue
25-02-09, 20:12
Hello and Welcome:welcome: Hope you feel better soon .You will find lots of help and support here. luv sue

Patty
27-02-09, 00:22
Hi Kloppers, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Lynnann
28-02-09, 13:11
Hi Riette,

:welcome: to NMP you will find this site a great source of advice and support and make some good friends along your journey to recovery.

Lynnann:flowers:

weeble40
01-03-09, 17:16
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx