leo05
21-07-05, 13:44
hi rob and welcome to the site hope you find everything you need

feel free to pm me anytime you want ok

my user name is leo05

tc luv leanne [8D]

MardyBum
21-07-05, 14:12
Hey and welcome to the site, you have come to the right place. I have felt lots better since finding this forum!

take care

Lesley

seh1980
21-07-05, 14:43
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

tattybear
21-07-05, 14:53
Hiya & welcome Robert :D

Hope you'll be able to get some help & Reassurance form the site.

Tatty B xx

Peru83
21-07-05, 15:30
welcome

Your in the right place.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

EmmaJane
21-07-05, 16:28
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the site. Sorry about earlier, I got your PM after MSN

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

pinkscrumpy
21-07-05, 17:06
Hiya Rob

A big warm welcome 2 u

:D

MANDIE XX

michelleann
21-07-05, 18:21
HI ROB
WELCOME TO THE SITE:D
MICHELLE XXX

nomorepanic
21-07-05, 22:01
Hi Rob

Welcome aboard. When you are ready perhaps you could tell us a bit about you and how the GAD effects you.

I am sure you will get loads of support on here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
21-07-05, 23:09
Hi Rob

Do share a bit more when you're ready

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
21-07-05, 23:29
Hi Rob

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
21-07-05, 23:49
Hi Rob

Welcome to the site. You will get lots of help with your problems and we do all understand how you feel.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

jill
22-07-05, 08:17
Hi Rob

Welcome to the site

There are lots of nice people here who will help
and support you

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

LITTLELISA
22-07-05, 10:24
HI MY NAMES LISA IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT CERTAINLY NOT NEW TO THE SUBJECT IVE SUFFERED FROM DEPERSONALISATION AND DEREALISATION SINCE I WERE 8 ITS RUINED MY LIFE AND ONLY RECENTLY HAVE I REALISED WHAT MY PROBLEM IS MY PARENTS USE TO SLAP ME ABOUT WHEN I USE TO GO INTO THEASE WIERD ATTACKS I WAS CONVINCED I MUST OF BEEN MAD I WAS TERRIFIED DOCTORS DID NOTHING I WAS REFERRED TO A CHILD SHRINK WHICH THEN RESULTED IN ME BEING TOLD I WAS JUST ATTENTION SEEKING SO MY PARENTS ASSUMED I MUST OF BEEN LYING
I STILL HAVE THEASE ATTACKS IM A MUM MYSELF NOW AND SOMETIMES I CANT EVEN WALK MY SON TO SCHOOL IN THE MORNING AS I TEND TO GET THEM AS SOON AS A WAKE UP MAINLY
I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS SITE ITS A LIGHT AT THE END OF MY VERY LONG DARK TUNNEL

Robert1988
22-07-05, 17:08
Well here is my story...I have suffered from anxiety and depression for the last sixth-seven months, and went to the doctor and he told me I had anxiety and maybe some minor depression. Since he wasn't trained in mental health he told me to see a psychiatrist. My parents think this is all in my head and that I need to snap out of it, but luckly I talked them into letting me see the psychiatrist at least once. I went there and he told me that I suffer from GAD and some depression. A few weeks later we got the bill for going to the psychiatrist and it was $150 and my parents can not afford that, so here I am.

Rob

Meg
22-07-05, 23:27
Lisa ,

You might want to start your own introduction thread with your post on it- sorry to hear how mishandled you've been.
Well done for getting on with your life despite it all .. you can now take steps to improve

Rob,

Many of us have improved without meds or psychiatrists so it can be done - Was the anxiety first and what from - do you know ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Sue K with 5
23-07-05, 00:44
Hi Rob

We speak on MSn now

so glad you posted! welcome I would suggest you pop into chat and meet the others

its good fun and we are really supportive to one another

Sue with 5

scknight

Robert1988
23-07-05, 00:44
I think that I had anxiety when I was really little, but im not sure. I quit smoking pot 6-7 months ago and have had anxiety ever since. So it's kinda my fault I think[Oops!]

Rob

kid a
23-07-05, 17:48
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I think that I had anxiety when I was really little, but im not sure. I quit smoking pot 6-7 months ago and have had anxiety ever since. So it's kinda my fault I think[Oops!]

Rob

<div align="right">Originally posted by Robert1988 - 23 July 2005 : 00:44:54</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

My situation is very similar Rob. I quit smoking pot about 6 months ago but only because it had gone from being a social/enjoyable thing to being something I felt I needed as I was stressed out all the time. I figured I needed to stop as although it was helping, I was papering over the cracks a little bit.

Dealing with those cracks and filling them in, as it were is the next step and I'm doing this by talking things through with people, putting somethings in perspective and beginning to realise why I'm feeling like I do.

I'm not on msn but feel free to Pm me.