PDA

View Full Version : Seizure

minderaser13
25-02-09, 18:05
Hi everyone, been following this forum for a while. I have bad anxiety and like many i am constantly worried I am going faint, pass out, or have a heart attack. My new thing is that I am worried I am going to have a seizure. I am 28 and have never had one before. But, this morning I was driving to work and I must not have been paying attention because I hit the curb on the side of the street. Luckily, I wasn't going fast, but i did puncture my tire. However, i can't really remember how it happened. Now I am worried that I had a seizure and its scares me. My brain tells me I just took my mind off the road, but my anxiety tells me I just had a seizure. Help!!!

Vanilla Sky
25-02-09, 19:27
Hi minderaser, you didnt have a seizure, so listen to your brain and not the evil anxiety! In my anxious moments ive had more heart attacks than i care to remember! Im still here, and iv had a few other " illnesses " along with it, brain tumour, ms, etc etc !! Do you get what im saying, you,ve homed in on seizures for some reason just like me with my heart. Im glad to say i seem to have exhausted all my symptoms and i hope i am now recovering, i feel more positive now. You did NOT have a seizure you are right you lost concentration for a second, ive done it too whilst driving be glad it was only the tyre you punctured, otherwise youd have more to worry about ! Youll be fine, when your having an "ilness" keep rememberingits just the anxiety, say it out loud to yourself if it helps love paige x