PDA

View Full Version : struggle to feel normal

mandah2386
25-02-09, 20:43
Anyone else find that it's a complete struggle to feel normal? It's a struggle for me to not think not think about my anxiety, to go about my day tell myself it's all in my head, it's a struggle to go to the store and feel like "myself" and not some out of body experience. It's a struggle to do anything except lay on the couch and sleep. I hate this feeling! 5 months ago I didn't have to think to get through my day, I just got up and went about my day everyday without hardly any worries. Now worrying takes up my life and I find myself pleading with God to take this worry off of me! It's exhausting and it's wore me down.

jhz
26-02-09, 06:39
hi, yes i feel this everyday. i wake wondering how im gonna feel today and go to sleep worrying that I have to face tomorrow. I want to sleep all the time and do somedays. like you i cant make myself believe its all anxiety. i wasnt like this either before about dec of 08'. and some days it feels like i pray all day. i am worn down by this also. just keep praying and reading the success stories, some days they make me feel better.
:)

leah22
26-02-09, 07:17
I'm with you both on this i feel like a have a heavy head (like hangover) quite a lot lately. It seems like there is always something to worry about :-(