PDA

View Full Version : Sensation of pressure & Fuzzy feeling in my head

Blot
25-02-09, 22:06
What a relief to verbalise my concerns in this forum. I went to the doc last friday as I am having abnormal bleeding. He examined my abdomen which was really sensitive & tender where my stomach is situated. He said that he wanted to rule out an aortic aneurysm so I need to have a sonar. WELL, as you can understand I feel really freaked out by this. As an NHS patient, there is a waiting list for the sonar - I still have absolutely NO idea when I will have it done.I am experiencing abdominal discomfort, my appetiet has diminished dramatically. I am struggling with rushes of rapid & seemingly irregular heartbeats & a feeling of pressure & fuzziness in my head. The doc has had bloods atken to check my clinical picture esp. looking at my thyroid functions. Of course I need to wait for the results. As you can understand, my anxiety levels are high. Could my PA'S & increased anxiety have any relation to the abnormal bleeding / menopause?

Please help as I am so down & feel trapped in this situation.

Thank you for reading all this.

:weep: Blot

joe112
25-02-09, 22:22
i have this pressure in my head- almost constant,:scared15: and the doctors are refusing scans so i just have to accept its anxiety i know that when i concerntrate and worry about it its worse so i know what your going through there

hope you get better:)

curly_tom
25-02-09, 23:11
I too have this pressure in my head. It's definitely worse when I think about it. All the muscles in the neck are so tense it has a massive effect on the head....

Much sympathy

jadeyjade
25-02-09, 23:13
i get it, but does anyone else feel they get everything else too? like every symptom there is of anxiety? im just exhausted by them and cant help but to think its something much worse

shaunyboi69
28-02-09, 13:30
I also have that fuzzy problem and dizzyness. I have also had every symptom under the sun. i wake up and think what issue do I have today? I am pretty sure that it is anxiety because ever since 12th february i have been a nervous wreck since and all the symptoms have arisen between that time.