PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Kells81
25-02-09, 22:19
Hiya, my name is Kelly.

I used to have emetaphobia (I cant remember a time when I didnt have it) but things have gradually got worse and now I am anxious all of the time and about eveything-i get anxious about the smallest things, even going to my local shop and it makes me feel really sick-I feel sick all of the time.

I am trying to get my life back but it is hard, I am still hopeful though that this isnt going to get the better of me and that I will win in the end! :)

Kelly x

sunshine-lady
25-02-09, 22:46
Hi Kelly and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
27-02-09, 00:27
Hi Kelly, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Lynnann
28-02-09, 13:06
Hi Kelly,

:welcome: to NMP you will find this site a great source of advice and support and make some good friends along your journey to recovery.

Lynnann:flowers:

Deepest Blue
28-02-09, 13:21
Hey ya Kelly, I echo the sentiments here too and welcome to the forum hope you find the help you require :)

weeble40
01-03-09, 17:15
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx