PDA

View Full Version : forehead tension??

Hollytree
25-02-09, 22:45
hey, sat here feeling worried, does anyone else get like a heavy sensation across the forehead, a little painful over the brow line. I have been very anxious over the last few days, worrying about it.:weep:

indigo
25-02-09, 22:49
I have this almost constantly and find the more i worry about it the worse it is!!!! I also get it arond my nose and eyes and sometimes it makes my eyes hurt. hope you feel better soon x x x

Hollytree
25-02-09, 22:55
Thanks for your reply, I really hate it, at the moment i feel so low, i just wanna cry. :weep:

I also get the odd pain that shoots over my forehead, its awful. I feel tense and my body hurts from worry. What a mess I am!!!!!

Also is this common with anxiety, to feel this tension in the forehead?

curly_tom
25-02-09, 23:08
Hello Hollytree. I get a very similar sensation which has been going on for weeks on and off. I get a range of headaches around my head. It seems that it is from tension, I've been trying Syndol but it's not that helpful.

I suppose we all just have to try and relax and not be so anxious...

jadeyjade
25-02-09, 23:10
right there with you guys, i get all these horrible pains everywhere, seems like every week a new symptom crops up!

Hollytree
25-02-09, 23:13
Hey thanks, the thing is i don't get headaches, very rarely. This is more of a tense forehead, and the muscles feel tight around the eyes. I'm just in major panic mood right now!!

jadeyjade
26-02-09, 01:16
does it hurt like in your eye sockets, under your eyebrows?? thats where i sometimes get it, try not to panic it makes it much worse!

Hollytree
26-02-09, 12:22
Yes I do get it there. I get very tense. Is this common with anxiety to feel tension here. What can I do to help myself to feel more relaxed. Thanks

Hollytree