PDA

View Full Version : Getting Worried :(

FlyingPhobia:(
25-02-09, 23:30
Hey, Just new to this site and just posted a hello on this site...
Im boarding a plane early 2morro morning and now the nerves are starting to kick in!!!
Unlucky Ive just caught the news and a plane has crashed In amsterdamn...and its freaked me out lol!
Bascilly just needed a bit of reassurance...and also Ive been giving some sort of weird tablets from the docters called diazepam. Sopoosdly its sopposed to calm me down...hmmm, really just want something to completly knock me out. Aint going to sleep till I fly as my friend is picking me up at 1. Does anyone know what sort of effects itl give me. Sopposdly Gotta take 2 45 mins b4 i take off....eeeekkkk. Worried :(

x_worried_x
06-03-09, 22:00
Hey

I have taken diazapam before, there is a high risk it will make you drowsy, likely to knock you out for most of the morning. You can fight it and stay awake but it will help you sleep if that is what you want. But can become addiactive i do not recomend you take it rgulary as a way out. but will probably the most efficent way for you tomoz

hope this helps

good luck, im sure it will be fine

p.s plane crashes are very rare

Lou17
07-03-09, 16:23
Diazipam are a great help with anxiety, but they make you very drowsy. Try to take them at two intivals, one in the morning and perhaps one at the airport. I hope it goes well for you. You'll be fine, plane crashes are extremely rare.

Anxious_gal
07-03-09, 20:23
you could try taking one tablet to see how much it affects you and then at the airport like lou17 said take the next one if you feel you need to, they kick in really fast.
bring music with you if you can, it is the only thing that calms me down when on a plane,
sometimes thinking " if i wasn't on a plane i'd be home in bed or watching tv, and then close you eyes and pretend your at home"
ya i know it is a little weird!
i hope it goes ok for you and even if you panic the panic will pass and you'll be ok!