PDA

View Full Version : My PA's stopped for good - Personal Success Story

pjmc84
26-02-09, 07:42
Hi everyone, I just registered on these forums as I'd like to share and spread my story of success in overcoming Panic attacks and anxiety with as many people as possible.

For years I suffered from intense PA's and generalized anxiety, until I came across a program online which taught me how to stop panic attacks for good.. almost instantly.

Please be aware that I'm not trying to promote any program here.. and am in no way affiliated with this program.

Check out the program here: http://tinyurl.com/bclfbm

The cost of this program is NO WHERE near the amount of value you get from freedom of panic and anxiety attacks, and the price in comparison is almost insignificant to what you are getting in return.

Also be aware that you can get a 100% money back refund within 8 WEEKS, so you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain here.

I urge everyone to try this program.. there is no need to be a victim to panic attacks any longer.

Check out the program here: http://tinyurl.com/bclfbm

love and peace to all

mick_uk
26-02-09, 09:24
I also have a magic cure.
It's this little pill I invented. Take one, only one and for the rest of your life you will never ever suffer a panic attack again.
This pill will only cost you £450.
Here's what people have said about it:

"Mrs Gullible from Loopyville" - "It changed my life"
"Mr Moneytoburn" from "Sukker-on-sea" - "I'm free at last, and so is my bank account"

So try it now, why buy cheaper or free methods that work just as well, when you can buy the 'Magic Pill' from me.
Send your money now.

:yesyes:
mick

nomorepanic
26-02-09, 10:26
Oh it's my mate Joe Barry again :lac: and if you are not an affiliate why does the URL include a name that will give someone commission?

http://www.panicaway.com/index1.htm?hop=jonblazey

I assume you are Jon Blazey??

mick_uk
26-02-09, 12:05
Thanks tetley :D
I forgot to add that the postage and packing was £35
I hope that's okay with you. You wont be disappointed (cough)

mick :shades:

sunshine-lady
26-02-09, 21:58
Oh no not Joe Barry! He's like dog poo ... everywhere! :winks:

bananas13
27-02-09, 08:54
haha my mom bought this for me in an act of desperation... lol. i'll tell you the basic jyst of it: drink water and excercize.

the one method that DID help me quite a bit was: try to force a panic attack... when you try to force it, you wont have one. its something to think about.

but yah, dont waste your money.

Jaco45er
27-02-09, 09:09
These chancers crack me up.

I could do this, I have read enough FREE stuff about anxiety that I could drag together and create the Jaco anxiety plan. For only 3 grand a month, I promise to cure you within 15 years, or your money back.

If you can find me ;)

CBT (free), Meds if you need to (Free in the NHS), Exercise (can be free or low cost ie swimming) eat well (as cheap as not eating well) plenty of rest and relax when you can, and find something you enjoy when you are not riddled with anxiety.

Damn, I just gave all the secrets away for free, duh!!!

mick_uk
27-02-09, 10:04
I've just copied Jaco's ideas.
I will now have a new self help system coming out very soon.
Bev, glad you're happy with the deal. (by the way, I will email you when my new system is ready) :yahoo:

freakedout
27-02-09, 11:23
You geezers are sooooo funny

belladonna
27-02-09, 21:18
Hi everyone, I just registered on these forums as I'd like to share and spread my story of success in overcoming Panic attacks and anxiety with as many people as possible.

This makes me so angry - love and peace to all ?? That's a joke. Making money off the back of truly desperate people who are so at their wit's end that they will cling onto any hope to make themselves feel well again.
SHAME ON YOU.