PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

rob-ski
26-02-09, 18:04
Hi, new to this site and at the moment feeling very apprehensive!!
Bit of background for you. Im a 35 year old male, and have been suffering from Anxiety for just over a year now(well i say anxiety, but now am being told i could have a neurological disorder!). Have been through nearly all the anti depressants, but to no avail. Really struggling with constant dizziness, off balance, leg pain, and feeling generally rubbish!! cant even walk to the local shops anymore, feel like i have had my life taken away from me!!!! Could all this really be down to anxiety!!! Sorry to moan, but at my wits end!!!!!
:weep:
Rob

Lynnann
26-02-09, 21:03
Hi Rob,

Welcome to NMP, you wil get some great advice and support here and make some good friends along your road to recovery

Lynnann

snowdrop
26-02-09, 21:25
Hi Rob

You've come to a great place for advice! I am quite new to all this so I am still learning but it's been a great support and calming on my anxiety just being able to read others feelings and symptoms.

I too get the off balance which has been going on for a while now, sometimes I worry people will think I am drunk, its probably not that noticeable to others as its quite discreet but I definetely feel it and it worrys me, not sure if this is a classic sign of anxiety. Maybe others can help?

x

lorac
26-02-09, 21:33
Hi Rob

Welcome to the site I think you will find some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
26-02-09, 22:47
Hi Rob and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
27-02-09, 00:30
Hi Rob, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

rob-ski
27-02-09, 11:08
Many thanks for all your positive posts! Means alot and dont feel so alone now
Rob
x

weeble40
01-03-09, 19:03
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx