PDA

View Full Version : i need to have a rant crisis team etc..... ?

bumbazz
26-02-09, 19:19
well i had what icalled a mental bresk down in january 2008. i had been numerous time to A&e where i thought i wa a movie star, or soemone wnated to imlant eveil thought into my brain etc... .. .. . i have auditory halucination. after many and many assessment from psychiatrist nurses.
i had some sort of diagnostic finally after waiting 5 weeks being given the rubn araound by the xrisis team ( which in general are nice) but i am not convinced at all ! the psychiatrist was very nice though .

he told me that i have recurrent depression disorder ( with biological symptom) and a borderline personality disorder although he told meit is not a personality disorder (don't know what he really meant about it !). if don't even knwo what BPD is ?

what bug me is that during his evaluation he has not mentioned my auditory hallucinations, paranoid delusions .. should i re-ask him or not to consider a new diagnosis?

the psychiatrist never mentined about what the psychaitrist nurse said abotu parnoia delusins and hallucination.

Moreover, my boss came today to see how i was . i have no problem but i am very zone out with my new med. i was mad as i couldn't speak for myself as myother half was constantly interrupted me when i was asked a question .......

for th emoment i ma thinking to end it all ia m s so fed up the voice were up last night ( well satan was talking to me) ... i am just so fed up with it all ... and don' t knwo what to do.

freakedout
26-02-09, 22:33
Hello there,

I am sad to read how low you are feeling and it wasn't too long ago that I felt that way too, wanting out. I would urge you to consider calling the crisis team if you really fear you may act on your thoughts. Try to make sure that while you feel so low that you are not on your own. Keep posting here if it helps. It might be helpful to call your CPN tomorrow too to let her know how you are struggling.

Although it feels as though Satan is talking to you he isn't, it isn't really Satan even though it seems like it, try to distract yourself and ignore his voice as much as possible. I know it is easy for me to say, I do not really know how it feels to have auditory hallucinations and it must freak you out. I sympathise, I am sorry if my words are useless for you.

When do you see the psychiatrist again? Maybe you could ask about the delusions and hallucinations next time you see him.

Borderline Personality Disorder - heres a couple of links that might help you understand. Not sure how a psychiatrist can say you have a disorder that is not a disorder, maybe you just have some of the borderline traits. You would have to ask him to explain.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/borderline-personality-disorder-fact-sheet/index.shtml

http://www.mind.org.uk/Information/Booklets/Understanding/Understanding+borderline+personality+disorder.htm

Hope this helps, take care, I know its tough

Freaky

sunshine-lady
26-02-09, 22:34
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so low at the moment, I know how hard it can be.

Please accept all the help the crisis team offer you, they are there to help and to get you the care and right medication that you need at the moment.

Hang on in there, there is light at the end of the tunnel and things do get better.

Please let us know how you get on xxx

bumbazz
27-02-09, 10:58
thank you after a very agitated evening ( befoe any med took action) i managed to have a broken sleep , even with mirtazapine, diazepam and zopiclone.

i have to see the psy this afternoon i hope i will have the courage again to raise this question abotu my auditory hallucination and paranoia .... my mood are all over the place .

he only mentiooned more or less abotu life stages being stresfull etc.. ... adn eprsonality changing etc... .. .... but he forgot many episode where my other hal said i have odd behaviour.

freakedout
27-02-09, 11:10
Bumbazz,

Good luck with your appointment. I hope you do manage to tell the psych about your hallucinations and paranoia, he will only be able to help you if he knows. Let us know how you get on.

Take care,
Freaky

bumbazz
27-02-09, 11:24
thanks for your support freakout . i did told him about it and i have had 5 assessment made by a CPN over a month mentioning all that .... i just think i am being mess around by them ....