PDA

View Full Version : Walked the dog

MardyBum
21-07-05, 21:18
wow what a night lol me and my bf walked the dog this evening as this is one thing that I really missed. It was somewhere quiet that I picked but I enjoyed it so much it was my bf who said it was time to go home when its normally me :D Im on a high again but feel soooo tired as well.

Got home for my bf to tell me that we are no longer hosting the BBQ at ours on Sat night as planned with 4 of ours friends but that it is now at my friends house! this has worried me alittle as I dont know if im ready for that much yet lol

Lesley

seh1980
21-07-05, 21:23
Well done Lesley!! You did this so you can do the BBQ :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

EmmaJane
21-07-05, 21:36
Oh lesley,

What an acheivement, a very well done to you. Tiredness, is normal and in time it will get less.

Maybe a walk with the dog, tomorrow and Saturday, will help. A post on here, before you go to the BBQ, to help clear your mind of your worries and how your feeling? Off to the BBQ, and back here to have replies from all the people here, to help and support you.

You only need to stay at the BBQ as long as you feel comfortable.

Good luck and take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Meg
21-07-05, 23:29
Really well done

You can go for as long as you like - get involved and doing something . It helps distract you

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
21-07-05, 23:34
Well done Lesley.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Piglet
22-07-05, 09:20
Hi Lesley

Well done for getting out with the dog (I always start getting out by walking later on in the day too).

Think to yourself that you will try to stay for an hour at the bbq and then if you want to stay longer you can (and I bet you will).

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

MardyBum
22-07-05, 12:07
thanks again for all your support I will post on here b4 i go and get out all my feelings, these are very good friends of mine and I keep tellin myself even if I were to pass out in front of them (as thats my fear) it wouldnt matter so ill keep tellin myself that I think, im going to go for it again with the dog tonight but so far today i havent taken a tablet as the DR told me to take them when I am feelin the need so far today I havent and ive just been to the shop as well
im going to make sure i do somthing everyday

thanks again for all your support it really does help loads

nomorepanic
23-07-05, 17:00
Good luck at the BBQ. I hope it goes ok for you.

Well done on walking the dog too.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Mcched
24-07-05, 16:51
Fantastic results Lesley!!!!!!

Well done and have a fab bar-be-que!!!

Nikki