PDA

View Full Version : Who finds thaT THERE ANXIETY MAKES THEM SEE THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE

EmmaJane
27-02-09, 20:36
Hi,

I am suffering with my HA at the moment, I wont post about the symptoms, as I want to try and get through it. But, I have noticed, while being highly stressed and anxious, I don't quite see things right. For example, I go to toilet and brown looks like red. I checked my body for lumos and found a bog one, when I took more care, it wsnt there. Its mainly colours etc. I know this post is a bit weird but its hard to put down what I mean? Its just an observation really that I noticed. :-)

worriedGrace
28-02-09, 18:53
Thank Heavens that someone else knows how I feel. I look in the loo and brown becomes red and then back to brown. I have seen bloodstains on sheets and underwear that disappear when I look again. I even dream about seeing blood where it shouldn't be. I don't think your post is at all weird.

Liverbird67
28-02-09, 19:49
my vision can become affected with this and sometimes I think I see things out of corner of my eye I have heard noises, smelt things that aren't there, even had funnny tastes in my mouth, honestly I swear I have heard voices sometimes when I have turned and asked people if they have just said something! I think anxiety when severe can affect the whole of your senses

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mully
28-02-09, 20:03
my vision can become affected with this and sometimes I think I see things out of corner of my eye I have heard noises, smelt things that aren't there, even had funnny tastes in my mouth, honestly I swear I have heard voices sometimes when I have turned and asked people if they have just said something! I think anxiety when severe can affect the whole of your senses

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Me Too ! :wacko:

minihaha
28-02-09, 21:57

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

this is exactly how i feel when i am having a particularly anxious day or few days, its like my body and senses are on a state of high alert :scared15: - i hate when i feel like this. I become jumpy and very tense and its worse at night particularly bedtime when i am trying my best to calm down and prepare for sleep.