PDA

View Full Version : what is this??? im going through

sandysan
27-02-09, 20:42
hi
i am feeling very scared,frightened,thinking there is going to be some tremendous trouble. i don wnat to get out of bed do any housework ,the situation thats happened is going round n round in my mind. i dont want to go out the door or shopping. the reason is..............
there has been a bit of trouble making with my freinds kids and mine. i went to phone her up to see what had happened and her 20 year old son answered the phone, he told me to F off i was scum and never ring again ,i told my husband he went round to there house about the way ther son spoke to me , and there son sais the same thing to my husband...............BUT WHY WHY AM I SO FRIGHTENED I FEEL SCARED OF THEM AND I DONT KNOW WHY WHY AM I and what am i fearing
thanks
please help i cant continue my life like this

samc100
27-02-09, 20:53
Hi - and hugs. Deep breathes.
Those so called friends sound pretty threatening and not behaving reasonably at the moment. Does confrontation/conflict upset you? Please try not to worry/stress and obsess about the incident. People disagree all the time but it is how it is handled that makes the difference ....

Perhaps tonight you could make yourself a little plan of action on what you will do tomorrow e.g get up/shower/have a cuppa with family downstairs etc ... Just small achievable things and hopefully your mind will become more occupied with family life and the upset will fade.

Leave your friends for now - sounds like all are upset and need time to calm down.

Hugs xxxxx

sandysan
27-02-09, 21:59
hi sam.the thing is the sons mothers suffers anxiety too a lot....wonder how she feels about it she has not phoned me .my stomach is so tight. also i dont know if i am scared of confrontation /conflict is that what im scared of do you think ????

samc100
27-02-09, 22:46
She might not know all about her sons reponse ?

Wait until the storm hasblown over and then talk with her over a cuppa.

Just try to relax as you can not do anything to improve things at the moment.

sandysan
27-02-09, 22:59
hey sam. i know she knows what her son has said. and i know there is no way we will all be freinds again after this, she wont bother with me again ,
i think im just fearing the unknown , and fearing bumping into them into shops thats why i dont want to go out anymore