PDA

View Full Version : RE: HELP, MY KIDS HAVE SWOLLEN GLANDS.......

denni
22-07-05, 10:19
Took them to the docs this morning and have been told there is nothing to worry about. am so relieved, everything else seems unimportant when you think that your kids are ill, esp my anxiety symptoms. i am also 8 months pregnant and the baby didn't move for ages this morning so i was really peed off.
Am now going to re-train my brain into not panicking about health and enjoy life more.
I would like to thank those people who made me feel alot better with their comments, it does really help, its so nice to think there is a sanctuary...

Denni x :D

mumof4
22-07-05, 10:44
i panic when my kids are ill i hate it im never away from the doctors with them.

my eldest had complained of sore heads for ages and i took her to the doctors thinking she had a brain tumour and the doctor said there was nothing wrong with her see i took her to the optcations and it turned out she needed glasses.

denni
22-07-05, 10:55
Dear Taylor, its a nightmare isn't it? whenever they get anything i cant help but panic, and then that seems to overtake my logical way of thinking, feel free to pm me if you like, its nice to speak to a fellow worrier!

Denni x

seh1980
22-07-05, 12:07
Glad to hear that the kids are ok Denni - it's only natural to worry :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

mumof4
22-07-05, 12:53
yeah i agree i worry alot about my youngest hes only 8 months and i keep thinking something bad will happen to him and when hes feeding himself and he chokes i really panic.