PDA

View Full Version : Hi,I am new here

Caymanmamma
28-02-09, 08:47
I just wanted to introduce myself and say what a wonderful site this is.I am a long term anxiety sufferer and it is such a comfort knowing there are others out there who understand.I feel so alone with this sometimes.
Looking forward to getting to know you and giving and recieving support.

My name is Bobbie and I am a very young 62 years old :) well,so I have been told
Best wishes to you all

Patty
28-02-09, 08:53
Hi Bobbie, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

lorac
28-02-09, 12:02
Hi Bobbie

You don't have to feel alone there are lots of people on here who will understand how you feel and will offer some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

Lynnann
28-02-09, 12:06
Hi Bobbie,

:welcome: to NMP you will find this site a great place to find advice and support and you will make some great friends here along your journey to recovery.

Lynnann:flowers:

sunshine-lady
28-02-09, 23:03
Hi Bobbie and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Veronica H
01-03-09, 12:25
:welcome: Bobby, this is a friendly and supportive site, glad that you have found us.

Veronica

Caymanmamma
01-03-09, 13:18
Thank you all for your lovely replies.I am so pleased that I found this site and such friendly people:)

Bobbie
xx

weeble40
01-03-09, 17:08
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx