PDA

View Full Version : Diarrhea symptoms

phil06
28-02-09, 09:57
I've never been off the toilet the last two days every time I eat something I get diarrhea will I be ok?

I'm not sure if it's a symptom off antibiotics I got for the cold from the doctor or is it normal?

:blush:

nomorepanic
28-02-09, 13:07
Well I had diarrhea for 2 years non-stop before they diagnosed mine as Crohn's disease.

It is common with anxiety also

When I recently had some antibiotics they gave me it as well - which ones are you on?

cheekycharlie
28-02-09, 14:09
Hey, I am on antibiotics too at min for my tonsilitis & I have really bad diarrhoea. Don't worry, it will pass. Take some imoduim of bothering you. xxx

bottleblond
28-02-09, 15:14
Phil

I was like this for a few days at the beginning of the week hun. I think it's just a little bug that is doing the rounds.

Please don't worry, you'll be just fine!!

Lisa
xxx

BNCfan
02-03-09, 01:53
Antibiotics can and often do cause diarrhoea, try taking a probiotic in the form of organic 'live' yogurt etc, which might help while you're on the antibiotics and for a short time afterwards. My doctor told me there has been a nasty diarrhoea bug doing the rounds recently - I had two days of it last week. Never know with me though whether it's IBS or a bug - unpleasant whatever it is and extremely inconvenient. Pretty certain in your case it's due to antibiotics. Hope you soon feel better.

cassi23
02-03-09, 18:29
hiya,

most likely the anti-b's, but could be due to anxiety as you seem to be worrying about it.

Iv got a horrendous tummy bug at the mo, are you having any other tummy related symptoms?

Cassi xxxx