PDA

View Full Version : Breast pain???

snowdrop
28-02-09, 20:05
Hi, I posted this in the Citalopram forum but not sure if many people go on there!

I am on my 4th day of Cit and since yesterday I have a pain in my left breast, not a dull ache but pain to the touch, almost as if it is bruised (but it isnt) Its just in one area on the side (not armpit side)

Anyone had this as a side effect of Citalopram? I just did a quick google and ended up with pages of 'breast cancer'....Am mad with myself for doing that!!:mad:

Theres no other reason for this pain, i dont understand whats caused it and some sites say Cit can cause breast pain although its rare!?

Help!!!! Now I am convinced I can feel a lump!!

x

Liverbird67
28-02-09, 20:30
Hello I am sure it is nothing to worry about I take Citalopram but havn't noticed any breast pain increase mine hurt when my period is due, please ot to google any symptoms honestly you will frighten the life out of yourself and worry yourself sick I think thous shalt not google should be the first commandmant of no panic

Lots of Love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

paula 86
03-03-09, 13:59
hey iv been on cipramil 4 just over 8 weeks n iv just started 2 notice that my breasts seem 2 b sore alot of the time, like ureself only sore 2 touch, i duno if this is a side effect or not but im def gona ask my doc next time i c her. iv self diagnosed myself with everything, but as i say il ask my doc and il keep u posted.
xx