PDA

View Full Version : Kate H introduction

kate H
22-07-05, 16:50
Hi All,

Its taken me while to find a site with such great support. Have suffered from anxiety for the past 3 months and have spent ages trawling through sites thinking im the only person with anxiety attacks and depersonalization. Have foubd it very hard to cope with and often wish I wasnt here at all but this site has helped me to realise that im not alone and any information anyone can give me would be gratefully received.

Kx

seh1980
22-07-05, 17:09
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sal
22-07-05, 17:11
Hi Kate

Welcome to the site. It is great on here and there are so many of us to help each other through it. I know what a relief it feels when you join here and realise you are not alone. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Barb
22-07-05, 17:55
Welcome Kate

You will get lots of help and support here.

Barb xxx

jill
22-07-05, 18:08
Hi Kate

Welcome to the site

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

nomorepanic
22-07-05, 18:45
Kate

Welcome aboard the forum - I really hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Karen
22-07-05, 19:29
Hi Kate

Welcome to the forum. I hope we are able to help support you through this.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Piglet
22-07-05, 19:52
Welcome Kate and hope to see you in the chatroom sometime soon.

Love Piglet[8D]

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
22-07-05, 23:22
Hello Kate

Welcome - Think we've all thought we were alone in this at some point thus the need for such a site . Nic felt the same

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Any worries or questions - just ask

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Sue K with 5
23-07-05, 00:46
Hi Kate

We have met on the chat room glad you have found us! this is the best place to be and you will make some fantastic new friends

We are always here

Sue with 5

scknight

michelleann
23-07-05, 11:32
hi kate
welcome to the forum you will find lots of help and advice here we have all felt alone at one point or another, i personally felt like i was the only one who could,nt queue or sit on a bus without having a panic attack, now i know how common it is amongst most of us here that was a huge relief for me. im starting to get better slowly but surely
take care
michelle xxx

pinkscrumpy
23-07-05, 14:14
Hi Kate

A big warm welcome to you

[^][^][^][^]

MANDIE XX

trac67
23-07-05, 14:52
Hi Kate,
Welcome to the forum, its is great here.
Speak soon,
Take Care
Trac:D

its "just a thought"

smyliesangel
23-07-05, 15:46
hi guys you all sound so nice really caring people i,m so glad to become one of you and hope to help others on here too i know what hell these things can be i suffered these things 6 yrs ago and had to fight them for almost 2 yrs i,m back fighting again these things started again in may at the moment i have breathlesness occassionally and that horrible feeling in my chest that seems to go on and on go to bed every night and hope tomorrow brings a relief it,s horrible to think these things can ruin your life if you let them but sooner or later there will be a light at the end of the tunnel these things will with time start to ease so hold on in there together we can get over them my heart goes out to you all shaz

sharon

zena
24-07-05, 09:04
Hi Kate,
Welcome to the site honey. Hope you find the help and support through this site.
There are some real nice people on this site who give out real good advise.

It's so good to know that you are not the only one going through it.

with good wishes

Zena

Claireabell
24-07-05, 11:39
Hello Kate

Welcome to this site.

You will find lots of advice and support here. And you will make some good friends as well.

Take Care

Claire :):)

Theo
24-07-05, 14:45
Hello Kate,

I only joined yesterday but already feel relieved that i am not alone. Although it may seem difficult at the moment, it will honestly get better.

Hope to chat to you at some point

Theo