PDA

View Full Version : Hi there.......

Flask
28-02-09, 22:18
Hi there, am a 54yr old woman living in Scotland with my 30yr old son.
Am a permanent wheelchair user, due to Polio when I was a baby!
My physical condition does not phase me.......as I have never know any different, however I have become prone to terrible bouts of depression which has been getting treated by the use of Citalopram (20mg).
Its about 11yrs since it started.....
And I just feel that people are too busy to listen about it, and never manage to appreciate just how debilitating it can make one feel!
I hate being depressed, cos' I love to be happy and always like to laugh at life.
Of course how I feel is very mild compared to most folk, but its the lack of sleep thats killing me..........I suffer from Sleep Apnoae, and therefore cannot take any form of sleeping inducement!
Something I would like to ask is can anyone tell me if Citalopram is better taken at night or in the morning?

I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone and to getting to know all of you....

Thankyou for reading this!

Lynnann
28-02-09, 22:21
Hi Flask,

:welcome: to NMP you will find this site a great source of advice and support and make some good friends along the way.

Lynnann:flowers:

sunshine-lady
28-02-09, 22:54
Hi Flask and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

weeble40
01-03-09, 17:13
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
03-03-09, 01:20
Hi Flask, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

kittykat
03-03-09, 09:47
Hi Flask,

:welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice on here, and i'm sure you will find some of the answers you are looking for, take care xx