PDA

View Full Version : Panic At The Disco!

bluegirl09
01-03-09, 16:29
:blush:went out last nite for a friends party had a fabulous nite had a few drinks and danced my feet off went back with some frinds for a house party i was fine then :sofa: bang like a bullet it was with me this crippling pain in my stomach my unwanted old friend panic i felt shaky and embarassed like i had too leave plus i though i was going too have diarreha and there was someone being a bit naughty in the toilet so i couldnt get in there it just came over me snap as fast as that:mad:i felt very nauseas and had too leave i walked home the fresh air did me good but why its ruining my life plus i shouldnt be walking about in a city at 6 am i just felt soo over whelmed by these invasive feelings - its s**t i wanna be like everyone else normal -once i got home i slept and was fine grr

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

sMINT
01-03-09, 21:13
Sorry to hear you had to leave. Its really not nice, I seem to be in the same boat as you. I can be completely fine and then, Not even thinking about panic, It hits me from no where.

Probably the fact the toilet was occupied made you panic more? Look on the bright side, Maybe you would have stayed if it was free.

Well done for going in the first place though, I know a lot of people wouldnt have even gone. Hopefully next time will go better :)

Mr.B
03-03-09, 03:01
Sorry to hear you had to leave. Its really not nice, I seem to be in the same boat as you. I can be completely fine and then, Not even thinking about panic, It hits me from no where.

Probably the fact the toilet was occupied made you panic more? Look on the bright side, Maybe you would have stayed if it was free.

Well done for going in the first place though, I know a lot of people wouldnt have even gone. Hopefully next time will go better :)

When i was 21 i had a big anxiety attack, was under tremendous stress at the time, university exams. I went to the doctors and he said we should still be in the tree tops swinging on the branches. I laughed at the time but he is a good doctor and still is. I often think about what he said and he is right.