PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. My baby Angel

Oceanblue
01-03-09, 19:27
((Virtual hugs to my angel kitty now in heaven))

I just wanted to show you a picture of my little angel who sadly had to be put to sleep, he became very ill due to Cancer. We're all devasted, he was such a beautiful loving cat.

What's more sad is that he was only 19mths old and so lived a very short life.

He's now wrapped in his fav blanket and buried in the garden. The children are broken hearted and haven't really stopped crying. They've made and painted his name on a cross for his grave.

Please spend a thought for him.

R.I.P. baby angel, we're gonna miss you so much.

bottleblond
01-03-09, 19:41
Katie

I know how much it hurts when we lose a pet so my heart goes out to you huni.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q90/secret22libra/lossdogs.gif

Big big hugs to you and RIP little angel!
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:
Love Lisa
xxxxxx

lorac
01-03-09, 20:20
Hi Katie

He was so sweet.

I'm really sorry to hear this and I do know how you feel I had my German Sheppard put to sleep at Christmas and it is so sad when they go.

Love Carol xxxx

Katie27jt
01-03-09, 20:24
Hi
I lost my kitty today two very different situation though she was 19 blind deaf and diabetic! Put her to sleep so she wasnt in pain anymore
My thoughts are with you and your Children and of course our beautiful cats
xx

LucyR
01-03-09, 21:10
Hi, I can sympathise totally. My black burmese cross cat had to be put to sleep just after Christmas, he was only 20 months old and he too suffered from an illness. Was your cat a burmese? I have one who looks a bit like your one, but smaller, as he is only 6 months.

Oceanblue
01-03-09, 21:35
Lucy - He was Siamese. I adore these cats, they're so sociable, friendly and great with kids, similar to alittle dog really. He used to follow me everywhere I went, he used to have to come into the bathroom when I had a bath too, else he'd sit outside and cry, only thing is he loved the water and so used to jump in !! lol - such a cutie.

I love the breed so much, I'm seriously thinking about breeding them myself, though we'll have to see.

Sorry to hear about your cats Katie27 & Lucy. Lucy - The poor little thing had an agressive growing tumour wrapped in both his small and large intestine and then grew into his bowel. Vet couldn't distinguish between these organs because of it. We only found out three and half weeks ago, his health deteriated rapidly and I was afraid he may have been feeling pain and so had to make the decision quickly. Unfortunately they couldn't do anything for him. xx

Thanks all for the messages.x

mickh555
01-03-09, 21:42
Feel for you.We had our dog 12yrs .Built a proper grave for him in the garden out of respect for all the devotion.Problem is we can never move now!

valleybear
01-03-09, 22:02
Oh Katie, I am so sorry. I know how heartbreaking it is. He didn't have much time here but he was so obviously so loved. Thinking about you all...I have been there more than once.XXX

yorkylover
01-03-09, 23:00
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/hugs/images/5.gif

Im sorry for your loss,I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
Sending you hugs.xxxxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Granny Primark
02-03-09, 08:45
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I know how sad it is to lose a pet.
Hope feel better soon.

marie1974
02-03-09, 12:52
hiya katie, awww i am sorry hun, i know the pain of losing a cat and my dog is like my 4th child and i dread anything happening to him, im thinking of u and although a short life one im sure that was filled with loads of love xxxx

kittykat
02-03-09, 12:57
Really sorry for your loss i know how it feels, they really do become a part of the family from the day you bring them home, but at least you know that you made the right choice and there is no more suffering for him, take care xx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

freakedout
03-03-09, 00:15
Hi Katie,

Sorry about you lovely cat dying. Hope you are doing OK under the circumstances.

Take care,

Freaky