PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

manmoor
01-03-09, 19:49
Hello Everybody

Since Friday I have had a pinkish/purplish mark that has appeared on the side of my face near my nose. I also have the following symptoms

Pressure everywhere in head
feeling of fullness in my ears
Pain behind eyes
Pain at the back of my head

I've tried telling myself these are sinus symptoms and bought some Sudafed on Friday but they are not making any difference to the pain and tbh this mark on my face is really worrying me. I hope somebody can advise/reassure me. Thanks in advance.

bottleblond
01-03-09, 19:51
Mandy

Is it a rash huni?

Lisa
xxx

manmoor
01-03-09, 19:52
No Lisa its like a bruise kinda mark hun.

bottleblond
01-03-09, 19:57
It definately sounds like some kind of virus. Possible sinusitis or similar.
You will probably have to visit your doc hun as an antibiotic may be needed.
I know you won't want to go hun but you need something to clear it up!
Sheeeesh wumin can't ye behave for 5 minutes? Tut. LOL
Lisa
xxxxx

:bighug1:

manmoor
01-03-09, 20:02
Thanks Lisa :hugs: Aye it probably is a virus of some description I have a doc's appointment this Thursday with my favourite female doctor and since Friday I've been writing down my symptoms thoughts etc as Dear Southern Belle advised in a recent post of mine so I'm gonna let it all out on paper.

Me behave??? Sure if there was no fools there'd be no fun ffs ye dopey mare :winks: :doh:

Thanks Lisa yer a star xxxxxxx

jodie
01-03-09, 20:06
hiya

sorry your not feeling good :hugs:

i just wanted to ask have u been sick at all before this mark ,,,,just when my little girl is sick the pressure of it makes a mark sort of like you are talking about i have rushed her to a&e before but all was ok.
do you think it could be a pressure head ache ?

jodie xxx

bottleblond
01-03-09, 20:06
OMG the lip i take from this mad Irish wumin! Lmao

Last time i had sinusitis, over the counter meds never worked! I had to go to the docs who gave me some livid stuff and a nose spray! It was vile but worked within a few days!

Here for you hun coz i know you will be worrying!
Loads of love
Lisa
xxx

manmoor
01-03-09, 20:09
Hi Jodie

Thanks for replying hun :hugs: I havent been sick as such but I do have nausea no doubt with tormenting meself with worry. I have so much pressure feeling in my whole face atm it certainly could be a pressure headache. I just wish it was Thursday to get to my fav doctor. Thanks Jodie :hugs: xxxxx