PDA

View Full Version : Stress from work can't seem to do much right

phil06
01-03-09, 23:36
I am soo stressed from work. I made the choice to go part time and they have just tried to make my life harder and harder and they have got my family involved.

Basically I'm just stressed right now. Got a sudden burst of anxiety come on fearing I'm going manic depressed after having to explain it all to my mum and the HOCD is bad again.

I am trying to make positive changes but right now I'm gridlock getting rubbish from family or work or friends. I feel there's little way out but refuse to give up.

Will I be ok and not go mad? I just feel in such an anxious state right now I felt going part time would help but I am now hoping it will in a few weeks. :weep:

krog
03-03-09, 12:08
Hi there,

Employers have to try and maintain as stress free an environment as is possible at the workplace. The link below is an interesting read :

http://www.hse.gov.uk/stress/index.htm

Hope that helps a little,

Cheers,
krog.

Mr.B
03-03-09, 13:30
I am soo stressed from work. I made the choice to go part time and they have just tried to make my life harder and harder and they have got my family involved.

Basically I'm just stressed right now. Got a sudden burst of anxiety come on fearing I'm going manic depressed after having to explain it all to my mum and the HOCD is bad again.

I am trying to make positive changes but right now I'm gridlock getting rubbish from family or work or friends. I feel there's little way out but refuse to give up.

Will I be ok and not go mad? I just feel in such an anxious state right now I felt going part time would help but I am now hoping it will in a few weeks. :weep:

Yes you will be ok and no you are not going mad. People who go mad don't ask themselves 'am i going mad?' they just go mad...:wacko: