PDA

View Full Version : Head pulsating!!

koqie
02-03-09, 10:56
Head pulsating. Does anyone get it. Do you focus in on it as i do. I lift weights and sometimes i can see my vein pulsing on my temple. i can feel it in the back of head. it really worry's me. I had a ct scan 7 months ago, was clear, but i still fear. I self continuously think about these pulsing sensations and i go crazy. I think it has to do with sinus, because i have had sinuses for 2 months straight, they are really bad. My ears feel clogged. I see things out the side of my eyes, people but it is usually a bush, tree, or something else. I have had a visible pulse on the top of my right hand since 7 months that I am aware of. I just don't know, can someone please help......

koqie
02-03-09, 23:05
bump

tommy1982
03-03-09, 01:39
Sounds like your obsessing about your head at the moment.

I am obsessing about my head, as I am going through a period of being dizzy and off balance on and off since october, i feel at times my ears a clogged, and have screwed my neck up i think from clicking it moving it around etc.

If I get a headache i worry all day long!

koqie
04-03-09, 07:59
Sounds like your obsessing about your head at the moment.

I am obsessing about my head, as I am going through a period of being dizzy and off balance on and off since october, i feel at times my ears a clogged, and have screwed my neck up i think from clicking it moving it around etc.

If I get a headache i worry all day long!

Try to relax and take it day by day my friend, anxiety is not a pretty thing at all, especially health anxiety.