PDA

View Full Version : scared of everything

zona
02-03-09, 12:30
hello this is my first post my name is zona and i suffer from anxiety. i am scared of everything.

kittykat
02-03-09, 12:44
Hi Zona :welcome: to the site, you'll get some good advice here that hopefully will help you deal with the anxiety, there is a chatroom that can also help if your having a particular bad day or just feel like a bit of a chat, you'll make great friends as well, take care xx

suzy-sue
02-03-09, 13:11
Welcome To N.M.P. Zona, Glad you found this amazing site.You will get lots of help and support here and meet lots of nice people:welcome: Luv sue

Lynnann
02-03-09, 19:14
Hi Zona,

:welcome: to NMP you will find this site a great source of advice and support and you will make some good friends here to help you along your journey to recovery.

Lynnann:flowers:

Patty
03-03-09, 01:32
Hi Zona, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
03-03-09, 21:03
Hi Zona and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

weeble40
06-03-09, 09:05
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx