PDA

View Full Version : Wedding

shybabyboo
23-07-05, 15:05
Im leaving for a wedding in about an hour. thankfully its outside in a park. its also good that i know the park really well. although its supposed to be up near 90 degrees, and i dont like it to be too hot when im outside. sometimes if i feel like im starting to get too hot ill start to get nervous thinking im going to pass out or something. i know all will go well and ill post again when i get back home. :D

Jenn

carlin
23-07-05, 15:40
Hi there,
Have a lovely time at the wedding, as you say it is so much better when you know the lay-out. Take all your little essentials with you,(if poss in a little bag) you will not faint, however hot it gets, there will be some shade, try to get there. Please let us know how much you enjoyed yourself, take care.

seh1980
23-07-05, 16:01
Hope you have a great time Jenn!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

nomorepanic
23-07-05, 16:56
Hope you went and had a great time.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
23-07-05, 19:22
How did it go Jenn? OK, I hope :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
23-07-05, 20:25
Hope your day has been good and your wedding enjoyable, Love Alexis,xx

shybabyboo
23-07-05, 22:40
well, just got back from the wedding. all went pretty well. there was a few times i got edgy and a bit nervous, it was mainly caused from it being so hot outside. the bride was a bit late but it went great! there was one time, after the wedding when i had said i wanted to go a friends house up the road till the reception was over (it was at the same spot) and then to be picked up afterwards. but when my mom and i got there, my friends boyfriend was there and 2 of her friends came over. i dont really like her boyfriend and i have no clue who the two people who came over were so i just decided to go back with my mom. i stayed there for the rest of the time and i did have some fun! :D and the wedding cake was really good too! lol

Jenn

Karen
24-07-05, 00:02
Well done Jenn. Glad you had a good time.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.