PDA

View Full Version : thank you !!!

bluesparkle
23-07-05, 18:09
i know i keep posting here but i just had to say a huge thank you to you all again...
i have done some more taxi driving... to bristol airport today and it was great :D
i never thought i would get this far...
i had a bad day yesterday for several reasons which im trying to deal with but i still did it...
i know i keep on saying thank you etc but with out you lot i would not have got this far...
i went on camp with st john badgers last week end had no sleep for 2nights and still panic was controllable...
i just want to give hope to everyone else that is feeling low at the moment...
i am off to the lake district tomorrow .... on the back of a motorbike!!! hmmm interesting i am a little worried but i know i can control the panic and anxiety so it should be a good few days away(which is what i need right now)
the one thing i havnt said is that its with my ex... i know i wont be judged here for saying that... we are not going alone a couple of friends are coming but in my mind this is it... its give it anouther chance (but not convinced that will be the out come) or just enjoy it for what it is and then say good bye... as you know i have been hanging on in there for months now so its make or break... and i think im strong enough to deal with it if we decide there is no hope for us.(you may just have to put up with me going on about it for a while)
anyway... i will post when i get back...probably to say thank you again lol
rach

henri
23-07-05, 18:16
well done rach, that all sounds fantastic!!
onwards and upwards...
henri x

carlin
23-07-05, 18:19
Hi there,
wow! you made me feel tired reading that - well done, you have worked hard and deserve the good times, take things one day at a time and most importantly enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seh1980
23-07-05, 19:06
Good for you Rach :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
23-07-05, 20:24
Well done to you, it is great to read positive stories and know people are doing well, I too am doing ok, Let us know how u are after the weekend, take care love Alexis,xxx

Karen
24-07-05, 00:11
Well done Rach. You are doing well.

Hope the weekend goes well.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

bluesparkle
24-07-05, 08:45
thanks for all your replyies... it is really nice being able to come on here and share whats happening in my life with people who care but most of all understand...
anyway its absolutely pouring down at the mo so just waiting to see if we are still going today...may have to put it off till tomorrow... but i will post when we get back
rach

Meg
24-07-05, 09:50
Hi Rach,

Hope it goes well for you. Both the ride and the time away

We'll be here when you get back..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
24-07-05, 14:20
Rach

Well done on all the driving and hope you have a fab time away (if it ever stops raining eh?)

Let us know how it all went with the ex etc.

Have a lovely chill out as well.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

bluesparkle
29-07-05, 17:02
hi
well i did it and enjoyed it... managed to chill out and just enjoy everything went on a train for the first time...it was ok no panic so that was good...
as for ex... well he is still my ex! guess its really time to get on with life now...
feeling bit sad, used, etc all the usual things i guess but im just letting it happen and will get up tomorrow and get on with it... just feel so alone this eve... i guess i knew this would happen so its my own fault but i had to find out...
thank you all so much for your replyies to my post it means alot
rach

seh1980
29-07-05, 17:43
Glad to hear it went well Rach. You will soon be able to put all the thoughts behind you and get on with things, I'm sure. Well done!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal